Europe’s premier international showcase for financial dealmakers and biopharma executives to meet rising biotechs – join the discussion in Milan*, or attend from home via a digital pass. Plus take advantage of two bonus days of digital 1x1 meetings.
* Due to record demand, Bio€quity Europe in Milan is sold out. We encourage you to register instead for a Digital Access Pass.
Navigating Through Talent & Capital Headwinds
- Bio€quity Europe revives face-to-face financial networking in 2022 with “Navigating Through Talent & Capital Headwinds.”
- Rich in science and benefitting from the recent global flood of capital, European biotech now faces two headwinds: The Talent Crunch and prospects of a Capital Crunch.
- The Talent Crunch: European biotech faces the hard reality faced everywhere: Talent has become the rate-limiting factor to building a globally competitive innovation ecosystem.
- The Capital Crunch: After the longest bull run in biotech history, concerns are rising - What will it take to keep investors in the sector?
- Once again, Bio€quity Europe challenges its community to identify solutions to industry pain points, and to build a strategy that will sustain Europe’s innovation engine into the future.
Join your colleagues for the 22nd Bio€quity Europe as biopharma leaders debate industry headwinds, and discuss how to gain the upper hand in a global competition for talent and capital.