BioCentury-BayHelix China Healthcare Summit 2023 Details
For our 10th annual summit, we return to Shanghai to re-engage in cross-border collaboration and discussion for:
- Two days of strategic panels tailored to help busy executives understand emerging opportunities and challenges in China.
- 50+ Road Show presentations from China, Asia and Western biotechs selected by BioCentury.
- Four days of C-level partnering: Two days in Shanghai + two days virtual
- Hybrid event: Attend in-person or virtually via the China Summit digital platform.
- McKinsey & Company returns for the 10th year as Insights Partner with an exclusive conference report on the latest trends and data shaping the bipoharma and medtech industries in China.
BioCentury-BayHelix China Healthcare Summit Preview
BioCentury-BayHelix China Healthcare Summit Podcast: Preview
Listen to "BioCentury This Week" for a preview of the BioCentury-BayHelix China Healthcare Summit with special guests joining Executive Director, Business Development & Host, "BioCentury This Week" Podcast, Jeff Cranmer.
“The healthcare industry has seen a wave of innovation and development since the COVID-19 pandemic. The new era, that comes with uncertainties and macroeconomic headwinds, requires CEOs, entrepreneurs, and all to communicate effectively and embrace innovation. BioCentury and BayHelix put together a high-quality program that really captures the latest industry trends and offers a valuable opportunity to connect with thought leaders in the region. We look forward to continuing to support the BioCentury-BayHelix China Healthcare Summit, as we have in the past, and sharing our insights at the event.”
"The BioCentury & BayHelix China Healthcare Summit has grown from strength to strength over the last eight years. It has become the reference China event for the biopharma community, with an increasingly global audience. As McKinsey, we are proud of our contribution to the Summit as Insights Partner, with our series of reports on “Building Bridges to Innovation”. We look forward to the ninth edition of the event. Given the current context around biotech and the biopharma industry, we expect the event to be once again a great gathering of minds to crystalize trends and shape the journey together."